Welcome to xSIMS.de

Here you'll find free player made downloads like sexy clothes, mods like our Censor Remover and nude skins for The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 2 and Medieval.

Being here for you since 2004!

xSIMS.de / Sims2xSIMS.de is a private fansite no business!
Most of our downloads are free to download for everyone registered.
However, some are only accessible to our Supporters. These files are meant to be a 'Thank You' to them.

Directly go to our Nude Skins & Sexy Clothes Downloads for

The Sims 4 The Sims 3The Sims 2The Sims Medieval Logo

News

We've just noticed... xSIMS is to the day 5 years old! :D

It's been a long road for us - seeing websites come and go all the time - and it makes us very proud to see that our sexy
5 Year Anniversary - Partying Sims Download
community is up and running for so long. Thinking back makes me even a little nostalgic, look at one of our first creations and check out our latest stuff if that isn't some improvement. :o However, this achievements could only be made with the help of our Supporters, without them we may have been just a flash in the pan. So thank you guys for making xSIMS happen!

Now, it's time to celebrate and everybody has the chance to win one of three Supporter Membership or if you're a Supporter one of two 2GB USB Plumbobs! All you've got to do is to be creative. Post your Sims love story, sexy adventure or a really sexy party. Whatever comes to you mind when thinking about sexy Sims is allowed. As is the format, try whatever you like such as videos, screenshots, hand drawings, or a clay figure. :mrgreen:

Sims3 Plumbob USB Stick Download
You can post your story and images here on xSIMS, your videos should be uploaded to Youtube. You do get a BBCode for your video from Youtube use this to post your video in our forums! I am not sure about that clay figure send me a message if you've done one!

The winners will then be announced in 5 years. Just joking they'll be a announced at the 31th of October 2014 2009.

So be creative and post your creations on sexy xSIMS in our forums!

Have fun,
BeAFrog & masc

You may want to keep in mind that the German speakers may also come up with some ideas.

Views: 31511  •  Comments: 4  •  Write comments

Welcome to our new website!

The Sims party Download
We have been tinkering for a couple of weeks now and today we're proud to present you our new xSIMS website. Indeed, it is more than just a little paint. The most important aspects are the portal and the forums which are better structured and have a much more intuitive handing. Allowing you to actively participate on xSIMS. So get to your keyboards and write some news or a tutorial or simply gossip. Maybe you even have your own creations for the Sims that you want to upload!

All Premium Members (now Supporters) have been transferred to the new site, as are all members who logged in to xSIMS within the last 7 days. You can simply login and enjoy the new site. Maybe you'll have to set a new password but don't worry simply follow the instructions and you'll have a password in no time.
Unfortunately, we were not able to take all members over to the new site. So if you last logged in 8 days or more ago or registered within the last couple of hours, you'll receive a message that your user name doesn't exist. We're really sorry for that and ask you to take a minute to register again. :oops:

However, you all want to take some time to explore the new site. Have a look at your "User Control Panel" you'll be able to change settings such as time and language or edit your profile and avatar. You can also add me to your list of foes and send me a PM complaint because you had to re-register. If in doubt I'll also take Thank-You PM's. :P

Even though we worked very hard not everything maybe 100% perfect, but one thing is for sure xSIMS is still xSIMS;
A fan site with sexy clothes and pretty nice guys and gals.

Have fun on xSIMS
BeAFrog & masc aka Xi

Views: 11525  •  Comments: 0  •  Write comments

The Sims news tombs Download
EA has released new information on the upcoming expansion "World Adventure".

You'll be able to create your own custom tombs using a special basement tool. The tombs can be up to four levels deep and may contain nice extras such as trap doors, pushable statues, levers and a sarcophagus which allows you to spawn mummies.

I expect that some of us will create a Harrison Ford Sim shortly. ;)

The Sims news tombs2 Download

Views: 6036  •  Comments: 0  •  Write comments

news The Sims 3 Female Adult Net Pantyhose Download

New for your sexy Sims is our Net Pantyhose which comes in black, white and pink. However, you'll be able to change the colour and explore the world of colours for your pantyhoses. ;)

Have fun with your sexy Sims
Your xSims Team

Views: 10567  •  Comments: 0  •  Write comments

The Sims news ts3 addon cover de Download
The new addon „World Adventure“ will not be, as expected, at 30$ but at 40$. That's just 10$ less than the full game at the time of release. (Now available for 40$)

After hearing that I really had to take a deep breath and I wondered what the expansion contains that justifies 40$. If you ask me its not the few known features...
I could assume that the store isn't running as well as EA likes :P and as rumour has it the expansion includes a 10$ store voucher. - Once a customer is at the store he might even buy more.
However evil my thoughts may be, I'd like to make my own, free choice whether I want to buy an expansion or store points.

Views: 5963  •  Comments: 0  •  Write comments

The Sims 3 Male Adult Viny Shirt front Download

This Black Vinyl Shirt will go just great with our Black Vinyl Hotpants giving your Sim a truly sexy look.

The shirt will show up at the upper body section. You'll not be able to change the colour.

Your xSims Team

Views: 11821  •  Comments: 0  •  Write comments

The Sims 3 Male Adult Viny Pants details Download

The shiny look of our hot black vinyl pants combined with the nets at the side will blow you Sim woman of their feet. :woohoo:

They will show up at the lower body section. You'll not be able to change the colour.

Your xSims Team

Views: 8870  •  Comments: 0  •  Write comments

The Sims news WIP Male Vinyl Pants Download

Just a little teaser on what will be up next on xSims.de.

This time it will be some clothing for males.
The really hot vinyl pants ... ... ...
Just look at the picture it says it all.

Release will be within the next 3 days.

So Stay Hot ;)
Your xSims Team

Views: 7862  •  Comments: 0  •  Write comments

The Sims news ts3 addon snake Download

Electronic Arts just posted the first few screenshots for the new Sims 3 expansion World Adventures. They all look a lot like adventure holidays in Egypt which my Sims sure wouldn't mind at all!

Views: 7117  •  Comments: 0  •  Write comments

The Sims news Female Adult Leather Corset front Download

Our first leather piece is an open breast corset with lancing at the front. You'll not be able to change the colour.

Your xSims Team

Your xSims Team

Views: 12025  •  Comments: 0  •  Write comments

New and Updated Downloads

No news

Polls

What would you like to see next on xSIMS?

Natural Female Nude Skin (see Sims 3 Downloads for comparison)
21%
Male Skin
20%
Female Skin partially shaved
28%
Female Skin unshaved
22%
Others (please specify)
6%

Total votes : 716

View topic
What lingerie do you like most? / Welche Dessous magst Du am meisten?

Bra Sets (de: BH Sets)
9%
Thongs & G-strings
25%
Stockings (de: Strumpfhosen)
7%
Catsuits / Bodystockings
7%
Suspenders (de: Strapse)
5%
Corsets & Bustiers
13%