[TS3] Can't get the nude skins to work

This is where we try to help each other with anything related to the Sims or the xSIMS websites.

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

[TS3] Can't get the nude skins to work

Postby tegnebjarne » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:12 pm

I've downloaded Nudeskins, Clothes, Sexy art and tatoos for ts3. I've followed the instructions but the only thing that workes are the sexy art. Can you please help me?
Last edited by tegnebjarne on Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:12 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: New
tegnebjarne

Re: Can't get the nudes to woke

Postby BeAFrog » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:21 pm

Hi there,

I suggest you read the Required Reading: Netiquette & Help Requests.

What's your Operating System? Do you have any other 3rd party mods installed?

You are aware that the downloads show in certain categories, most don't have an obvious preview image? Download description Tattoos ."The Tattoos around or below the hips can be found under Accessories -> Stockings, the once above the hips can be found at Accessories -> gloves." The skins show only when showering, bathing or if you chose nude clothes as e.g. everyday cloth.

Best wishes,
BeAFrog
Last edited by BeAFrog on Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:21 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Forum
FAQ
“Reading is a discount ticket to everywhere.”
BeAFrog

Postby tegnebjarne » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Hello BeAFrog
We've read the often asked questions and have not found any pertaining to this particular problem.
In the game we've looked under EVERYTHING and have not found anything - cloths or tatoos. Also the Sims still only have the standard barbie skin - old sims and newly created ones!

operating system is Windows XP Proffesional. I'm unsure what you mean by 3rd party mods. We have the blur remover from your site (..and it WORKS PERFECTLY - THANK YOU!!) if that's what you mean.

BeAFrog wrote:Hi there,

I suggest you read the Required Reading: Netiquette & Help Requests.

What's your Operating System? Do you have any other 3rd party mods installed?

You are aware that the downloads show in certain categories, most don't have an obvious preview image? Download description Tattoos ."The Tattoos around or below the hips can be found under Accessories -> Stockings, the once above the hips can be found at Accessories -> gloves." The skins show only when showering, bathing or if you chose nude clothes as e.g. everyday cloth.

Best wishes,
BeAFrog
Last edited by tegnebjarne on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:18 pm, edited 0 times in total.
tegnebjarne

Postby alrune » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Hello tegnebjarne

To find the adds from here require a litle know how.

Many adds from here show in accessory. so be it whith tatoos. Just for one example accessory provide exelent options to "mix and max".

To mix and max You can ad the catsuit to whatever You like. Use whatever low or high clothing to it. (or none).

Tattoos is in acsessory , the icon just show bare feet, bare chest. Open Your eyes for it and all may show up to be working.

If trubled dont be shy and pls do reply back.

We will find a way for sure.

Yours

Alrune
Last edited by alrune on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:52 pm, edited 0 times in total.
:langde: Wenn Du kein Englisch verstehst, gib mir einfach nochmal kurz Bescheid, es findet sich bestimmt jemand, der es übersetzt.

Create Your game. Play Your game
alrune

Postby tegnebjarne » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:20 pm

Hello Alrune
Thank you so much for helping.
I´ve found the tatoos but still can't find or get the nude skin to work.

Yours tegnebjarne

alrune wrote:Hello tegnebjarne

To find the adds from here require a litle know how.

Many adds from here show in accessory. so be it whith tatoos. Just for one example accessory provide exelent options to "mix and max".

To mix and max You can ad the catsuit to whatever You like. Use whatever low or high clothing to it. (or none).

Tattoos is in acsessory , the icon just show bare feet, bare chest. Open Your eyes for it and all may show up to be working.

If trubled dont be shy and pls do reply back.

We will find a way for sure.

Yours

Alrune
Last edited by tegnebjarne on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:20 pm, edited 0 times in total.
tegnebjarne

Postby tegnebjarne » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:06 pm

Hello Alrune
Thank you so much for helping.
I´ve found the tatoos but still can't find or get the nude skin to work.

Yours tegnebjarne
Last edited by tegnebjarne on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:06 pm, edited 0 times in total.
tegnebjarne

Postby BeAFrog » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:13 pm

Hi again,

you downloaded and installed either of these two files: The Sims 3 - Nude Skins (shaven) / The Sims 3 - Nude Skins?

Please confirm, that you are aware that they only show when the Sim showers or wears nude clothes.

BeAFrog
Last edited by BeAFrog on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:13 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Forum
FAQ
“Reading is a discount ticket to everywhere.”
BeAFrog

Postby tegnebjarne » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:04 am

Hi
Yes i've installed the shaven version
Yes I'm aware that they're only shown in the shower or wears nude clothes
It's still the Barbie skin

TegneBjarne
Last edited by tegnebjarne on Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:04 am, edited 0 times in total.
tegnebjarne

Postby tegnebjarne » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:13 am

Hi
Yes i've installed the shaven version
Yes I'm aware that they're only shown in the shower or wears nude clothes
It's still the Barbie skin

TegneBjarne

BeAFrog wrote:Hi again,

you downloaded and installed either of these two files: The Sims 3 - Nude Skins (shaven) / The Sims 3 - Nude Skins?

Please confirm, that you are aware that they only show when the Sim showers or wears nude clothes.

BeAFrog
Last edited by tegnebjarne on Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:13 am, edited 0 times in total.
tegnebjarne

Postby alrune » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:59 am

Hello

Ok sometimes this is needed to make a nude skin show.

1. Start the install file and follow the instructions.
For existing Sims and neighbourhoods you have to do the following additional steps:
2. Start the Sims 3, choose your Sim in play mode and send him/her to a mirror and chose "change appearance". Make a minor change and save (click on the check mark).
3. Send your Sim to a dresser and chose "plan outfit", again make a small change to each and every outfit associated with your Sim and save (click on the check mark).
4. Enjoy natural Sims!
You have to do steps 2 and 3 for every custom Sim. The original Maxis Sims will change automatically.

If that dont work then i realy dont know what is wrong. Maybe a conflict whith another mod but it dont conflict whith any xsim mod for sure.

Alrune
Last edited by alrune on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:59 am, edited 0 times in total.
:langde: Wenn Du kein Englisch verstehst, gib mir einfach nochmal kurz Bescheid, es findet sich bestimmt jemand, der es übersetzt.

Create Your game. Play Your game
alrune

Next

Return to Help & FAQ & Support