[TS3] Can't get the nude skins to work

This is where we try to help each other with anything related to the Sims or the xSIMS websites.

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

Re: Can't get the nudes to woke

Postby tegnebjarne » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:52 am

Hallo Alrune
It still doesn't worke, but thank you for trying.

Tegnebjarne

alrune wrote:Hello

Ok sometimes this is needed to make a nude skin show.

1. Start the install file and follow the instructions.
For existing Sims and neighbourhoods you have to do the following additional steps:
2. Start the Sims 3, choose your Sim in play mode and send him/her to a mirror and chose "change appearance". Make a minor change and save (click on the check mark).
3. Send your Sim to a dresser and chose "plan outfit", again make a small change to each and every outfit associated with your Sim and save (click on the check mark).
4. Enjoy natural Sims!
You have to do steps 2 and 3 for every custom Sim. The original Maxis Sims will change automatically.

If that dont work then i realy dont know what is wrong. Maybe a conflict whith another mod but it dont conflict whith any xsim mod for sure.

Alrune
Last edited by tegnebjarne on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:52 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: New
tegnebjarne

Postby masc » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:40 pm

Hi tegnebjarne,

Try the following:

1. If you haven't already, download and install the nude clothes.
2. Start the game and go to the CAS (create a Sim).
3. Dress the new Sim with the nude clothes.
You'll find them in any clothing category under top and bottom.

Does the nude skin show up in the CAS?
Last edited by masc on Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:40 pm, edited 0 times in total.
masc

Postby echo6ix » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:32 am

masc wrote:Hi tegnebjarne,

Try the following:

1. If you haven't already, download and install the nude clothes.
2. Start the game and go to the CAS (create a Sim).
3. Dress the new Sim with the nude clothes.
You'll find them in any clothing category under top and bottom.

Does the nude skin show up in the CAS?

EDIT: I figured it out, Stupidly I hadnt installed the Censor Grid remover (2.2) http://www.sims2xsims.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=119&start=0 :oops: I'd installed everything and forgot the main file haha... :?

Hi,

I'm having the same issue as the original poster, I'm on Mac however and have installed the World Adventures expansion and also the High End Loft Stuff expansion.

I downloaded the Nude Shaved package and the Nude clothing and installed into the "The Sims 3.app > Contents > Resources > transgaming > c_drive > Program Files > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3 > Mods > Packages" as specified in the readme file, I also placed the resource.cfg files into the sims3 folder and the two other expansions folders:

- The Sims 3.app > Contents > Resources > transgaming > c_drive > Program Files > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3

- The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff.app > Contents > Resources > transgaming > c_drive > Program Files > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff

- The Sims 3 World Adventures.app > Contents > Resources > transgaming > c_drive > Program Files > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3 World Adventures

The nude clothing shows up fine and working when I edit clothing or character.

The only thing thats not working is removal of the censorship grid when I shower or use the toilet... any ideas?
Would the Nude shaved package need to be in a mods/packages folder within each expansion?

Also updated to the latest 3.2.8 if that makes any difference.

Thanks.
Last edited by echo6ix on Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:32 am, edited 0 times in total.
echo6ix

Re: [TS3] Can't get the nude skins to work

Postby masc » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:04 am

Hello,

Sure is that this has nothing to do with the nude skins or clothes. Either the censor grid remover is not installed in the correct directory or the version you installed is not compatible with your Sims 3 version.

Have you installed the latest version of our censor remover?
Had it worked before you installed the last expansion?
When was the last time it worked?
Last edited by masc on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:04 am, edited 0 times in total.
masc

Previous

Return to Help & FAQ & Support