Will not stay logged in

This is where we try to help each other with anything related to the Sims or the xSIMS websites.

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

Will not stay logged in

Postby Drasim » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:07 am

Greetings,
Let me start off by thanking you for this great site. I am running windows vista home(OS), IE9(web browser), and AVG(anti-virus). My issue is that when I log in it works but as soon as I go to a different page on your web site it logs me off/does not show me logged in. I have tried to allow cookies, changed my security settings, changed my firewall settings to no effect. I would really appreciate assistance in this matter. I have checked the forums and FAQ's and not seen any results. My user name is Dragonsim but it shows as already in use when I tre to post.
Last edited by Drasim on Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:07 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: New
Drasim

Re: Will not stay logged in

Postby BeAFrog » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:09 am

Hi Dragonsim,

you account with us is fine and shouldn't cause any trouble. The only thing I can think of right now is the cookies. :roll: Have you noticed that you should allow them from sims2xsims.de as well as from xsims.de? (no www upfront!).

Personally if I have some trouble somewhere I delete all cookies. That reminds me... there is a "Delete all board cookies" option at the bottom of each page, give it a try.

Did you disable you anti virus for a minute to see it that's causing any problems?

Best wishes,
BeAFrog
Last edited by BeAFrog on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:09 am, edited 0 times in total.
Forum
FAQ
“Reading is a discount ticket to everywhere.”
BeAFrog

Postby Dragonsim » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:02 am

Dear BeAFrog

Thank you for your suggestions. I got it to keep me logged in up till I try to go to the download area then once again I get logged off. I deleted the cookies, disabled the firewall, and put both sites you recommended on the trusted site list in internet properties. Any other ideas would really help I got three things downloaded before this startedd happening and would love to get more.

Sincerely a fan.
(Dragonsim)
Last edited by Dragonsim on Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:02 am, edited 0 times in total.
Dragonsim

Postby masc » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:08 pm

Hi,

Does it also happen if you deactivate AVG?
Last edited by masc on Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:08 pm, edited 0 times in total.
masc

Return to Help & FAQ & Support