Problem accessing this website

This is where we try to help each other with anything related to the Sims or the xSIMS websites.

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

Problem accessing this website

Postby cehinz2 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:06 am

I am unable to access the site. I have tried to register but have been rebuffed. I have given my e-mail address (xxxxxx@xxxxx.com,) my log on name (xxxxx) and my password (xxxxx) . When I do this I get a message to contact the board manager. I had previously used the site with Sims 2.

What do I have to do to access the site.

Thank you
cehinz
Last edited by cehinz2 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:06 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: New
cehinz2

Re: Problem accessing this website

Postby masc » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:04 am

Hi,

First off, you should not post your personal account details in a forum like this one because these forums are public! This might give you some trouble regarding spam and is against our "Terms of use". Further please make sure you read our "Netiquette" and follow it.

There is already someone registered with your user name. Maybe this is your old account!? If this is the case you should not try to re-register but instead in case you have forgotten your password use our "Lost-Password" function to get a new password for that account.

See Ya
masc

P.S. In the future please use more descriptive posting subjects! In this case I changed it from "access" to what it is now.
Last edited by masc on Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:04 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: New
masc

Return to Help & FAQ & Support