How to uninstall the censor remover?

This is where we try to help each other with anything related to the Sims or the xSIMS websites.

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

How to uninstall the censor remover?

Postby Unemotive » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:31 am

Ever since I downloaded the censor remover, my game has been crashing like crazy. I don't know if it's caused by the censor remover or not, but I need to test it either way. The only thing is I have no idea how to do it?

Thank you.
Last edited by Unemotive on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:31 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: New
Unemotive

Re: How to uninstall the censor remover?

Postby masc » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:31 am

Unemotive wrote:Ever since I downloaded the censor remover, my game has been crashing like crazy. I don't know if it's caused by the censor remover or not, but I need to test it either way. The only thing is I have no idea how to do it?

Thank you.

Hi,

Just use the uninstaller that came with the mod. There should be a link to it in your start menu. If you can not find that look into your Sims 3 folder where you installed the game to there should a file named "xSIMS_TS3_Censor_Remover_Uninstall", just double click that.

However, our censor remover is not known to cause any instabilities. Except maybe if you use the wrong version for the game version you have. I would instead of uninstalling the censor remover temporarily remove any other mod from my downloads and mods folder and just leave our mods installed and will see that there will be now crashes whatsoever.

Have Fun
Last edited by masc on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:31 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: New
masc

Return to Help & FAQ & Support