Nude Clothes for Females - Version 1.2 install help

This is where we try to help each other with anything related to the Sims or the xSIMS websites.

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

Nude Clothes for Females - Version 1.2 install help

Postby space » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:20 pm

im having trouble installing this mod I read the read me, launched the installer, followed instruction's, but it cant find the folder its looking for and neither can I.

The folder is called " The Sims 3 installation folder " I looked everywhere.

I searched FAQ and Forums I cant find any help anywhere so please can someone help me install this.

Thank You.
Last edited by space on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:20 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: New
space

Re: Nude Clothes for Females - Version 1.2 install help

Postby BeAFrog » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:34 pm

Hi,

that folder is the one that you specified when installing the Sims 3, that meansd it is the folder where your game is installed. By default it should be something like "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3"

BeAFrog
Last edited by BeAFrog on Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:34 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Forum
FAQ
“Reading is a discount ticket to everywhere.”
BeAFrog

Postby space » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:19 pm

That one was selected by default and it aborted the install, I am using windows 8 and I hate it its made to make touchscreens easier to use but my laptop is not touchscreen its a gaming laptop.

Thank you very much for your time although I have installed it now I downloaded the mac version and manually installed it.
Last edited by space on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:19 pm, edited 0 times in total.
space

Postby masc » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:41 pm

space wrote:That one was selected by default and it aborted the install, I am using windows 8 and I hate it its made to make touchscreens easier to use but my laptop is not touchscreen its a gaming laptop.

Thank you very much for your time although I have installed it now I downloaded the mac version and manually installed it.

Hi,

Windows 8 should not be a problem. But to be sure we would have to test it first but have no Win 8 installed on any of our PC's so far.

In general the installer looks for the folder where your Sims 3 is installed to and if it can't find it by itself it will tell you so. In this case you have to tell it where your folder is located. However, we can't tell you! :o

Have Fun
Last edited by masc on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:41 pm, edited 0 times in total.
masc

Return to Help & FAQ & Support