Censor Grid Remover - Seasonal Seasons Update - Win 8

This is where we try to help each other with anything related to the Sims or the xSIMS websites.

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

Censor Grid Remover - Seasonal Seasons Update - Win 8

Postby Dorilana » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:11 am

Hiya. I'm new here. :)

I just downloaded this mod and the installer said it installed successfully, however, each time I go to start up my game it freezes (on the EA logo) and I have to ctrl+alt+delete and restart my computer.

I have the latest game patch, I have seasons and a few other EP's before it. I am also running Windows 8. Might that (W8) have anything to do with the complication?

Just curious! I've been looking for this blur/grid remover for sometime and was so excited initially! Thank you for sharing it by the way!

Anyway, if you can help at all it would be much appreciated. Thank you! ^_^
Last edited by Dorilana on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:11 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: New
Dorilana

Re: Censor Grid Remover - Seasonal Seasons Update - Win 8

Postby BeAFrog » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:49 pm

Hello Dorilana,

sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Your posting was a comment on a news so I missed it I moved it here.

Well, well Windows 8, that makes thinks interesting. Just to double check your game version is v1.5x?

I am running 7, is anyone running 8? What are your experiences? I'll also check with masc on this.

Best wishes
BeAFrog
Last edited by BeAFrog on Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:49 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Forum
FAQ
“Reading is a discount ticket to everywhere.”
BeAFrog

Re: Censor Grid Remover - Seasonal Seasons Update - Win 8

Postby masc » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:37 pm

Hi,

I did not have the chance to test it on Windows 8. However, I can not imagine why this mod should crash the game on Win 8. I am thinking that it might be more likely that it is caused by another mod conflicting with ours. What happens if you install just this one mod and remove all others?

Have Fun
Last edited by masc on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:37 pm, edited 0 times in total.
masc

Return to Help & FAQ & Support