instalation problems

This is where we try to help each other with anything related to the Sims or the xSIMS websites.

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

instalation problems

Postby raider2-3 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:41 pm

Hi i downloaded the the sims 3 cesnsor removal patch for my 1.6 version and tried to install it but when it comes to choose the install destinations i cant click next and when i choose the destination by searching and finding the sims 3 folder and click next an error mesage pops up and the install doesnt follow thru it just sits there. What can i do to get this program runinng
raider2-3

Re: instalation problems

Postby masc » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:23 pm

You have to point the installer to the folder where your Sims 3 game is installed, that is all. It will than check if the game is really installed in that folder and will then install the mod.
masc

Postby sven-severin » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:46 pm

hey leute bin neu in der materie hier bei sims3 mods kenne mods von früher swat3 aber da war das anderes hab probleme meine mods ins spiel einzubauen hab alles gemacht wie im internet beschrieben will aber trotzdem nicht kann mir wer helfen
sven-severin

Postby BeAFrog » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:58 pm

Hallo,

ins FAQ hast Du schon mal geschuat?

Unsere Mods lassen sich für PC super einfach installieren, da sie mit einem Installer kommen.

Viele Grüße
BeAFrog
Forum
FAQ
“Reading is a discount ticket to everywhere.”
BeAFrog

Return to Help & FAQ & Support