S4 Nude all in one pack problem

This is where we try to help each other with anything related to the Sims or the xSIMS websites.

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

S4 Nude all in one pack problem

Postby BusterBunny » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:37 am

Hiya, I've just installed the nude all in one pack and the male works no problem but the female still has underwear on when you remove it when making a new sim. I removed the female shaven and installed female hairy, that didn't change anything so I removed the nude male and left the nude female in and that just made the male look like a barbie, the female still didn't change.

I've tried using the installer instead of the zip, that was just the same as when I first installed, male working and female not working.

I've used the search function to find an answer, there isn't one. I haven't got a clue why this is happening, any help would be great. Thank you.
BusterBunny

Re: S4 Nude all in one pack problem

Postby BusterBunny » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:19 am

I've found out that the nude patch doesn't work with the new sim you make, I moved a female into my house and I was able to use nude 1 outfit and it worked, it just doesn't work on the one you make. It works 100% for the males for some reason.
BusterBunny

Postby Yukon105 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:12 pm

I had the same problem at first and did a bit of research and found out that a lot of mods don't work if your graphics setting are to low. In option try to set the sims option to high or very high that fix everything for me, hope this help you out.
Yukon105

Postby BusterBunny » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:53 pm

Just checked my settings and they're on ultra, it's ok anyway, the blur mod works so it's all good. Thank you for trying.
BusterBunny

Postby masc » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:45 pm

Hi,

Most of the time issues like this are caused by incompatible mods from third parties. You can find out by removing all mods except ours and see if it then works.

Have Fun!
masc

Postby bspec1957 » Mon May 02, 2016 3:16 pm

masc wrote:Hi,

Most of the time issues like this are caused by incompatible mods from third parties. You can find out by removing all mods except ours and see if it then works.

Have Fun!

i have tried everything to get my sims nude to no success. i know which cc shows up by doing what you said. but no conflicts in my detector show. do you have any idea why these 3rd party cc "conflict" with your nude skins(ie instances numbers) or anything we can change because the outfits i took out i want to use . So, taking them out is no solution to the problem
bspec1957

Postby masc » Tue May 03, 2016 1:45 pm

I can just guess because there are millions of downloads available and therefore I can't know why a specific download is not compatible. Our nude skins just replace the original default EA textures and when it comes to clothes all our mods come with their own ID's. Though if any mod is conflicting I guess it is replacing a default EA nude skin like our mod does. If this is the case with some clothes then they just are not properly created!
masc

Postby tempest1944 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:56 am

Oookay....i installed the all-in-one pack, removed all other mods but it, and a variation of other options, but nothing has worked so far...I get the standard "invisible body" that others have reported in the thread about Friday's updates. The skins seem not to be there, yet the game acknowledges that they are.

Halp? usually i place a .package mod in the right folder, and it works right away, after restarting the game.
tempest1944

Postby masc » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:06 am

tempest1944 wrote:Oookay....i installed the all-in-one pack, removed all other mods but it, and a variation of other options, but nothing has worked so far...I get the standard "invisible body" that others have reported in the thread about Friday's updates. The skins seem not to be there, yet the game acknowledges that they are.

Halp? usually i place a .package mod in the right folder, and it works right away, after restarting the game.

This pack is not yet updated for the new patch. Specifically the nude skin and the nude mod are not updated yet. But I already updated 2 skins (check the news to see which) and there is a workaround for the nude mod, check this post.

masc

Postby peterson1280 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Hello everyone I seem to be having the same problem with the Sims 4 all in one nude package as well number one- I can't find the nude male or female. Number 2- my male sim hasn't any lower body. Is there a solution to any of these problems? Seeking help.
peterson1280

Next

Return to Help & FAQ & Support