S4 Nude all in one pack problem

This is where we try to help each other with anything related to the Sims or the xSIMS websites.

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

Re: S4 Nude all in one pack problem

Postby masc » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:15 pm

peterson1280 wrote:Hello everyone I seem to be having the same problem with the Sims 4 all in one nude package as well number one- I can't find the nude male or female. Number 2- my male sim hasn't any lower body. Is there a solution to any of these problems? Seeking help.

Hi peterson1280,

If you installed the latest versions of our mods you should be fine. They work exactly like they should with the actual version of The Sims 4! If you still have issues check your other mods, the ones that are not from us. Remove them all from your mods folder and try again.

Have Fun :thumbup:
masc

Postby Sayadian20 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:09 am

remove underwear and bra but click the color to the wrench emblem but make sure to push the x to remove. but bugs a litle more effort or time from the game maker or large mod company or the mod maker.
cyberspace cowboy
Sayadian20

Postby masc » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:08 am

Sayadian20 wrote:remove underwear and bra but click the color to the wrench emblem but make sure to push the x to remove. but bugs a litle more effort or time from the game maker or large mod company or the mod maker.

:lol:
Are you talking about the cyber wrench fitting in south against crime? ;)
Sorry for laughing out loud, but most of what you say comes across as words linked together randomly.
masc

Previous

Return to Help & FAQ & Support