Nude Mod v2 issue

This is where we try to help each other with anything related to the Sims or the xSIMS websites.

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

Nude Mod v2 issue

Postby Akkin » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:23 pm

masc wrote:^^^ The issues you mention are known to be caused by incompatible mods or the game has not been updated to the latest version. What you can do is update your game and/or find the defective mods. If you need further help with this issue please open a thread in the Help/Support forum. :thumbup:

Let's talk a little, let's talk. The latest version of this mod dates from before November (06/07/2016). When you know that the last patch of the game has cleared a lot of mods (like MC Command Center and WickedWhims), it's amazing that you are absolutely sure that everything works on this mod.

For my part, I followed what you asked, I uninstalled all my mods, except those needed for this mod. Note that the skin of the sims women and the censor remover come from this site. I remade in same a clean reinstallation of sims 4, with erasure of the cache.

And despite all this, when I go into the branch of the tattos in the CAS, the body of the woman disappears, there remains visible only the head and the feet. Or simply that I click so that a part of the nude body is visible, it disappears.

So I can understand that it works with you, but here it is necessary to explain to me how with a game clean and only these three mods there:

- xSIMS.de_The_Sims_4_Nude_Mod.package
- xSIMS.de_The_Sims_4_Mosaic_Censor_Remover.package
- xSIMS.de_Fem_Nude_Skins.package

I still have this bug?
Akkin

Re: Nude Mod v2 issue

Postby masc » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:51 pm

Hi,

I honestly have no clue why this is the case for you. Our Nude mod is one of the mods that was and is fully compatible with the latest Sims 4 patches and didn't needed to be updated. The problem with your issue for me is that as long as I can't recreate your issue I can't help other than suggesting the common fixes for most issues.
masc

Postby Akkin » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:36 pm

Well, I took my day (how to talk, I did not really take ^ ^) to test the game with the different mods I have from this site.

And it turns out that the problem does not necessarily come from the Nude Mod but from the Fem skin mod.

Let me explain: women's bodies are always invisible when I go into the Tattoo part of the CAS or when a part of the body is naked. On the other hand, I also have the xSIMS.de_Male_Nude_Skins.package. And when I go into the Tattoo part of the CAS or I render a part of a bare man sim, it is visible.

So it sets aside the problem of the Nude Mod, because if it works with men, it should work with women.

As for the fem skin, I have no other, I have only this one. So, what I will do, I will download another and see if the worry persists.
Akkin

Postby Akkin » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:54 pm

That's it, I found the solution.

In my folder, because I put the mods of this site in their original folder in my Mods folder so that I can locate them faster, I noticed that there was a mod that did not correspond to a Mod from here ...

He had to fall into it by copying / pasting a long time ago ...

So I had two mods that added details TopNipple and Bottom for woman so ... And the version of these mods were NoCas ... so of course it could not appear in the CAS ... I downloaded NudeinCas And ... Oh bah ... everything works ... :p

To prevent the problem from occurring again, I did not put them in the XSims.de files ^^
Akkin

Return to Help & FAQ & Support