Female Nude Skin issue

This is where we try to help each other with anything related to the Sims or the xSIMS websites.

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

Female Nude Skin issue

Postby lazulistar » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:08 am

Hihi, I have had your skins working just fine for the last year and suddenly with the new update, the female skin isn't working properly. Her bottom half is nude, but she showers with a bra on. I have no other mods installed at all, and the rest of your mod work fine including the male nude. And my game I just updated yesterday so it is up to date. Do you have any idea what could be causing this issue?
lazulistar

Re: Female Nude Skin issue

Postby masc » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:02 am

Hi, Our mod is fine! This issues has been discussed already several times in older threads. It's caused by defective mods from other websites. You have to find them and remove them from your game. For more details please use the search function.
masc

Postby OniSama » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:27 am

I am having the same issue, I added TS4 Default Female Nude Skins - Shaven 2 - Booty mod and when my sims shower, their bras stay on, but can be removed in CAS. It's kinda frustrating.
OniSama

Postby masc » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:14 am

Remove all mods except the ones from xSIMS and try again. If it works you know that one of the other mods is causing the issue and you have to find them. Check this thread for a method of finding them quick.
masc

Return to Help & FAQ & Support