BeAFrog or anyone please HELP! NUDE SIMS 3

This is where we try to help each other with anything related to the Sims or the xSIMS websites.

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

BeAFrog or anyone please HELP! NUDE SIMS 3

Postby Miss_Lesbian » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:30 am

Hello Everyone,
First and formost I want you all to know that I really appreciate this site. I searched and searched to find a site like this, I really wish you guys would get way more recognition then you do. Keep up te good work, I'll tell all of my friends that enjoy playing sims about this site, infact Ive only been registered on this site for about two hours and I've already informed three people about it, and they joined as well! I also have a major question. This is for BeAFrog but anyone can reply...I have downloaded and intalled "Nude Clothes for Males" and my sims look like barbies! I've also tried to download "Nude Skins for Shaved Sims" and this is the exact message: "You are not authorised to download this attachment." How can I get authorised? I have looked in the forums and faqs and I do not see anyone that has had this problem. PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks again for what you are doing!!!! Sorry for any typos it's 4:00 AM LOL
Last edited by Miss_Lesbian on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:30 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: New
Miss_Lesbian

Re: BeAFrog or anyone please HELP! NUDE SIMS 3

Postby alrune » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:23 am

Hi

Ok i know what the problem is so Ill reply to You.

The skin You try to download is a reward item. Those are rewards to members that donate 9 dollars or more to the site to cover expences for server and so on.

On the new site it say to the left of the item (reward). Must say it was a bit more clear on the old site.

Try read the faqs about how to donate and so. The items can be higly recomended as they both work and looks great in game.
The skin is added to all sims,also the npc chars and the skin colour stay the same.

Anyway most items here are free .

Hope this helped

"Edit" : This link may be usefull: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=262&start=0

Alrune
Last edited by alrune on Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:23 am, edited 0 times in total.
:langde: Wenn Du kein Englisch verstehst, gib mir einfach nochmal kurz Bescheid, es findet sich bestimmt jemand, der es übersetzt.

Create Your game. Play Your game
alrune

Postby BeAFrog » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:38 pm

Hallo everyone!

Miss_Lesbian, Alrune explained that just fine. :)

Thanks Alrune. Even though the bar to the left of the downloads has a mouse-over description and a link I additionally added a :!: HINT :!: to the downloads description. I guess we'll be updating that bar to say something like "Supporter Reward".

Best wishes,
BeAFrog
Last edited by BeAFrog on Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:38 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Forum
FAQ
“Reading is a discount ticket to everywhere.”
BeAFrog

Postby Miss_Lesbian » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:34 pm

Okay thanks to you both!
Last edited by Miss_Lesbian on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:34 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Miss_Lesbian

Return to Help & FAQ & Support