The Sims 4 announced for 2014 on PC & Mac

News all around The Sims.
Feel free to post your own news.

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

The Sims 4 announced for 2014 on PC & Mac

Postby Ize_munky » Tue May 07, 2013 2:12 am

xSIMS The Sims 4 Logo and character graphics 300
Maxis announced The Sims 4 this morning, coming to PC and Mac in 2014. More details are due later today, EA said.

EA’s put up an official announcement post on its website:

“The Sims franchise is fueled by the passion and creativity of its millions of fans around the world. Their continued devotion to the franchise ignites the fire of creativity of the team at The Sims Studio, driving them to continually improve and innovate on one of the world’s most successful simulation game that has sold more than 150 million copies worldwide."

TheSimsHub, a Sims fan site, has put up an extended version of EA’s announcement which reveals that the game won’t require players to be connected to the internet in order to play it.

“The Sims 4 celebrates the heart and soul of the Sims themselves, giving players a deeper connection with the most expressive, surprising and charming Sims ever in this single-player offline experience,” it reads. “The Sims 4 encourages players to personalize their world with new and intuitive tools while offering them the ability to effortlessly share their creativity with friends and fans.”

Maxis’ recently released SimCity was subject to a lot of negative reactions because of the game’s always-on internet requirement.
Last edited by Ize_munky on Tue May 07, 2013 2:12 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: New
Ize_munky

Re: The Sims 4 announced for 2014 on PC & Mac

Postby masc » Wed May 08, 2013 2:48 pm

The characters in The Sims 4 seem to look a bit more cartoony. I am not sure that I like it.
However, I am curiously awaiting more details revealed.

Have Fun! :P
Last edited by masc on Wed May 08, 2013 2:48 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: New
masc

Return to News