More than new colour on xSIMS

News all around The Sims.
Feel free to post your own news.

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

More than new colour on xSIMS

Postby BeAFrog » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:07 pm

Welcome to our new website!

The Sims party Download
We have been tinkering for a couple of weeks now and today we're proud to present you our new xSIMS website. Indeed, it is more than just a little paint. The most important aspects are the portal and the forums which are better structured and have a much more intuitive handing. Allowing you to actively participate on xSIMS. So get to your keyboards and write some news or a tutorial or simply gossip. Maybe you even have your own creations for the Sims that you want to upload!

All Premium Members (now Supporters) have been transferred to the new site, as are all members who logged in to xSIMS within the last 7 days. You can simply login and enjoy the new site. Maybe you'll have to set a new password but don't worry simply follow the instructions and you'll have a password in no time.
Unfortunately, we were not able to take all members over to the new site. So if you last logged in 8 days or more ago or registered within the last couple of hours, you'll receive a message that your user name doesn't exist. We're really sorry for that and ask you to take a minute to register again. :oops:

However, you all want to take some time to explore the new site. Have a look at your "User Control Panel" you'll be able to change settings such as time and language or edit your profile and avatar. You can also add me to your list of foes and send me a PM complaint because you had to re-register. If in doubt I'll also take Thank-You PM's. :P

Even though we worked very hard not everything maybe 100% perfect, but one thing is for sure xSIMS is still xSIMS;
A fan site with sexy clothes and pretty nice guys and gals.

Have fun on xSIMS
BeAFrog & masc aka Xi
Last edited by BeAFrog on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:07 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: New
BeAFrog

Return to News