World Adventure - Clichés in French

News all around The Sims.
Feel free to post your own news.

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

World Adventure - Clichés in French

Postby BeAFrog » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:18 pm

News The Sims 3 World Adventure France Download
The new Expansion "World Adventure" is to be released in 6 days and it will come with some new traits and life goals such as "adventurous", "Photographer's Eye", and "Great Explorer".

We've already mentioned China and Egypt but very little on France got out thus far... I've sure seen images of the Eiffel Tower but without any information as to what your Sims can actually do with it. The latest Gamespot Hands-On is manly about China, a little about Egypt and close to nothing on France.

I'm starting to suspect that EA doesn't know what to do in France. ;) Stamping grapes, learning a new country song and taking pictures, sounds a somewhat meagre but who knows what else is hiding in France. I just had a nightmarish vision on what they might be able to do with Germany - Sauerkraut, Beer, Dirndl... *shivers* I am glad that's not content. ;)

In the end we will have to wait and see... Please feel free to post your reviews and stories!
Last edited by BeAFrog on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:18 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: New
Forum
FAQ
“Reading is a discount ticket to everywhere.”
BeAFrog

Re: World Adventure - Cliches in French

Postby alrune » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:18 pm

Hi All

As I thought. The guy on the image is making vine. I bet after that travel You will be able to grow and make vine at home.
Maybe something extra for the kitchen also. (special foods) ?

Alrune
Last edited by alrune on Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:18 pm, edited 0 times in total.
:langde: Wenn Du kein Englisch verstehst, gib mir einfach nochmal kurz Bescheid, es findet sich bestimmt jemand, der es übersetzt.

Create Your game. Play Your game
alrune

Re: World Adventure - Cliches in French

Postby BeAFrog » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:08 pm

You are sort of right. :)

"We decided to try our hand, and feet, at the art of making bottled "nectar" by visiting the local vintner shop, which has dozens of bottles of the stuff on racks for you to peruse, taste, and purchase, and achieve a minor mood boost because "nectar" is so "sugary" (wink wink), but also has a merchant who will happily sell you a portable nectar-making still to bring home with you, as well as different bottles of different vintages, and various types of grapes."
Last edited by BeAFrog on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:08 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Forum
FAQ
“Reading is a discount ticket to everywhere.”
BeAFrog

Return to News