Burn Victims

Talk about the Sims, your dog or the weather.
Don't forget to state the Sims version you are talking about in the thread topic!

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

Burn Victims

Postby JaymeLan » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:11 pm

I just lost 2 of my housmates in a fire in less then 5 minutes...

It began like a normal day, I have 4 self made characters in my house.
The character that portrait me was just sitting in her room, making a sketch. The character that portrait my boyfriend was gaming with his best friend (also on of my characters) in his room and the last character that portrait my best friend had just gone of to work. She was a succesfull business woman and had a great relationship with her boss and collegues. A few hours passed and my best friend came home from work, got a call for a date went to her date and when that was over she came home again.
It was the first day of winter and she was outside with just her summer coat and one of her wishes was to warm up near a fireplace. I didn't have one yet but since I was rich, I could afford that. So I went on, made space for the new fireplace and bought it.
When my best friend came home she started a fire in the fireplace to fulfill her wish. As her wish was done she read something and sat in the chair next to the fireplace. Then the horror started.
The chair she was sitting in cought fire with her in it...
We weren't on time to save her and she burned to ashes en the grim reaper took her away.
Then the lest over housemates grieved and started to clean the mess of the fire,
When the second one happend...
This time it didn't immediatly burn a character, so we were putting out the flames with the fire extinguishers when my boyfriend's best friend cought fire too...
Long story short, we put out the flames, grim reaper took him away and I immediatly removed the fireplace.

Never again...
JaymeLan

Return to Small Talk