Great day...

Talk about the Sims, your dog or the weather.
Don't forget to state the Sims version you are talking about in the thread topic!

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

Great day...

Postby JaymeLan » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:50 pm

So my sims had the worst day of their lives....

So as I told before I lost 2 of my sims (I had 4) in 2 septerate fires, on the same place within 5 minutes. So the day after they were grieving ofcourse. First the day begins normal, they wake up eat breakfast ect. Then I decided that it was time to fill up the empty leftover bedrooms. So I invited the 2 best friends over to meet up and asked them to be room mates. That was fine they accepted and they filled up the empty bedrooms. Then the misfortune happens.
Everybody is just doing his and her thing. My character was writing her book, my boyfriend and the male new roomate were watching tv and the new female roomate (for the story called Claire) was traing (also in front of the tv).
Just as my character finished her book the computer breaks. No worries I am an engineer (litterly) so I fixed it. So while I was fixing the computer, Claire was done with her training and recycled the leftover fruitpie. While she was putting the dish in the dishwasher, the dishwasher broke. A little irritated, but still calm. I finished fixing the computer and was heading toward the kitchen.
Claire decided to take a shower since she was stinky because of the intense training. Then the shower broke... what the hell guys. So you can imagine the rest. I fixed the shower and the computer in the gameroom broke. I fixed the computer in the game room the toilet also needs a little help.
And when I finaly was done and started painting, my boyfriends laptop broke...

Rant over!
JaymeLan

Re: Great day...

Postby thefox1989 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:44 pm

:shock:
thefox1989

Return to Small Talk