Anyone Using Origin's 50% Off Coupon to Buy Sims 4 Packs?

Talk about the Sims, your dog or the weather.
Don't forget to state the Sims version you are talking about in the thread topic!

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

Anyone Using Origin's 50% Off Coupon to Buy Sims 4 Packs?

Postby MDS0LDI3R » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:23 am

I just used Origin's 50% off coupon ORIGIN50(check out origin's front store page for details) to buy a bunch of The Sims 4 DLC and thought I would share it here. Unfortunately, the code doesn't work for pre-orders but at least the code is reusable for each Origin member.

I picked up:
    Dine Out
    Kids Room Stuff
    Backyard Stuff
    Romantic Garden Stuff
    Movie Hangout Stuff
    Spooky Stuff
    Cool Kitchen Stuff
    Perfect Patio Stuff
    Luxury Party Stuff
I was never into stuff packs in The Sims 4 but figured I would finally get the them. I thought this topic would almost be newsworthy but I didn't want to be presumptuous so I thought I would just chat about it here in Small Talk.

So anyone grabbing a few Sims 4 packs? If so which ones?

As for me, I haven't played the Sims 4 for several months. I usually play The Sims a lot after the release of an expansion pack and depending on my finances the eventual sale of said expansion pack. If I wasn't about to go on a trip I think I would go on one of my The Sims binges but don't have the time or the computer specs on the computer I will be bringing with me. The next expansion will be out by the time I get back from my trip so maybe I can make some time for a Sims 4 binge then.
MDS0LDI3R

Re: Anyone Using Origin's 50% Off Coupon to Buy Sims 4 Packs?

Postby LibraryGuy » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:19 am

I tried, but I must not be smart enough to make it work. I got Dine Out, but found that I paid full price. Oh well.
LibraryGuy

Re: Anyone Using Origin's 50% Off Coupon to Buy Sims 4 Packs?

Postby KiKa » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:10 am

I can't... No money. :( However, if I could, I'd get: Dine Out, Get Together, and Vampires.
KiKa

Return to Small Talk