Some Honest Feedback

This is the place for your ideas and suggestions.
Do not hesitate to give us your opinion on the site.

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

Some Honest Feedback

Postby dmarxen » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:03 am

First. I love the site its fun and adds a little something extra to the game especially after you have basically covered all the included content of the SIMS line. I can not say I was Disappointed with the content either. its cute. I was expecting something a little more 3 dimensional especially on the males but overall satisfied. I did however have some issues with the download installers sent with the files. I did some searching and didn't find many with similar issues but a few of the "nude" files were arrested by Norton and deleted from my computer the second they finished downloading and it said the file was malicious and contained an EXE (executable file )file. when I examined the file further there was nothing malicious except for some reason even at times the game is not in use the download updater attempts to make contact with the internet to update itself. Because I tried a multitude of the skins I could not be sure which ones were ok and which ones had the problem file so I had to delete them all. There was also something found in that same file location that said easyshopper. It took me a good hour to rid myself of that file as it had attached itself to many of my program files. I am confident the content files in the downloads from this site are not to blame but rather could have been a hijacked download link or something from a 3 ird party installer program. I urge caution when downloading anything that attaches itself to existing program files even if the proprietor is reputable make sure your antivirus is on and working when using these mods and especially when downloading user uploaded content scan each file and don't take chances. Even though I had to delete it I still had fun with it.
dmarxen

Re: Some Honest Feedback

Postby dmarxen » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:18 am

The male mods need a little work. It would be nice to see some dimension and definition not to sound penis obsessed but I want to see a dick, lol a dick that pokes out in clothing and moves like a penis moves. I realize there is a bit more that goes into that but it would be super fun. Keep creating!! its not quite there yet but I like the direction things are headed! :thumbup:
dmarxen

Re: Some Honest Feedback

Postby BeAFrog » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:34 pm

Hi there,

thanks for the input! Sorry to hear that you have some installers (Sims 3) problems. You are the first one to ever describe something like this. All I can say and certainly guarantee is that our installers, downloaded from our site, are all clean of any rubbish. That is one of our promises to you. We don't install any unwanted stuff or give you a bombardment of adds or similar annoyances. I also find it unlikely that someone hijacked a download link is is more likely you downloaded from any other source than our site.

As to antivirus software it is nice, but just because an anti virus believes a certain exe is a bad guy doesn't mean it really is. (I have an EA game where the exe is quarantined by avira but not by e.g. Noton or Kapersky.) However, if you can confirm and specify that any file on this site causes trouble let me know.

Well 3D Models.. I'd like that too but I can't do it and EA hasn't made it easy for modders. Honestly, when I have a look at what's out there. Hmm... it's a matter of personal taste and choice between painted on penis or glued on broomsticks. :frogbah:

Happy holidays,
BeAFrog
Forum
FAQ
“Reading is a discount ticket to everywhere.”
BeAFrog

Return to Feedback