((( THANK YOU!!! )))

This is the place for your ideas and suggestions.
Do not hesitate to give us your opinion on the site.

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

Re: ((( THANK YOU!!! )))

Postby LeeS » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:23 pm

My strategy with Sims has changed thanks to recent upgrades to the program. The neighborhoods are now more beautiful than ever. I love to watch my Sims 4 characters jog through the beautiful neighborhoods. There are few people who are always trustworthy and nice. There are few cars and vehicles and they are far between. If a car hits you it goes right through you. There are no drug addicts or alcoholics or homeless people. Most everyone you see is either jogging or working out. It's an ideal world. People walk down the street nude and no one cares. It is a Heaven of a computer simulation that I have much control over.

I am the God of my Sims 4 world and as their God I shower my creations with all manner of wonderful things thus demonstrating to the Intelligent Designer of the Universe how I would like to be treated. What a far cry from most video games where you are always trying to beat up, shoot and kill.

I had never heard of Sims until I saw a YouTube advertisement for Sims 4 right before it came out. I bought it on the very same day it came out and although I have had my problems, that I won't go into, I am mow a greater master of the game than ever before. There are all sorts of hidden tricks that you have to find out the hard way. If you go to EA tech support chances are you will be dealing with a person who has never played the game. That's part of what I "won't go into'.

The nude and dance mods have truly revolutionized the game and have made it much more real and special to me. It's a wonderful world!
LeeS

New Sims 4 Update

Postby LeeS » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:15 am

I haven't been playing Sims 4 for a bit and when I just tried to restart the game there was the dreaded manditory update that I have no choice whatsoever except to implement before I can play the game. After the update I was once again given the warning about the mods and that they have been disabled and can be re-enabled (by going into the OTHERS section of the GAME OPTIONS).

I held my breath after I had to restart the game and was pleasantly surprised to find...

THEY DIDN'T SCREW UP THE MODS!!!!

HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Oh yeah, baby!!!
LeeS

Postby LeeS » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:09 pm

I had written EA telling them that people enjoy using the mods
and they should NOT screw up the mods with their updates as it really pisses off Sims fans.

I wonder if they even read my suggestion.
LeeS

She Death

Postby LeeS » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:26 am

Check this out!

I caught two of my characters at that rare moment when they are fused together at the front door.

I call this picture:

SHE DEATH
LeeS

Guess I Should Mention This

Postby LeeS » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:37 pm

I didn't mention this before because it really is no big deal to me, but since before this very last Sims 4 update, if I use the OFFICIAL nude option, with my mods, the men's penis disappears. I just don't use that option, but that option happens when the guys take showers or baths.

I usually have their everyday clothing fully nude. I sometimes have their formal outfits nude or their swimming suits nude. That works for me.

What a relaxing paradise I have created for my Sims 4 characters. I use the cheats, hold shift and click on the mailbox, then choose disable worlds needs decay and then once again click on the mailbox and choose fill needs world. Unless I do this they spend too much time eating and I don't like that!! I want them active: dancing, boxing, jogging, swimming etc. Sims eating does not inspire me AT ALL.

The world I create for them is wonderful and beautiful. I make them super-rich and all they have to do in life is keep me entertained and motivated to be active.

I tell them what to do and they do it completely convinced it is THEIR thoughts. Makes me wonder sometimes. I mean, am I some sort of Sims 4 type of character to the rest of the Universe? Are there invisible beings playing with me and my life? If so I feel it is best to SHOW THEM how I want to be treated by the way I treat my Sims 4 characters. Yup, just in case seems like a good idea to do this.
LeeS

((( NO!!!! )))

Postby LeeS » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:24 am

I sometimes go to the Taco Bell drive through, at night, for another round of GMO foods that taste great and are devoid of any nutritional value worth mentioning. Hey, at least it's 'relatively' inexpensive, right?

Well, I parked next to an office building where I sometimes park to eat as it is very close to the Taco Bell. I must have seen this MANY times before, but it never really registered till tonight. There were a few signs. I'll combine them for you:

NO SKATEBOARDING
NO BICYCLE RIDING
NO ROLLER BLADING
NO SMOKING
NO LOITERING
violators will be subject to criminal prosecution

I suddenly thought about the fact that there are NO SUCH SIGNS in the Sims 4 world, that I remember seeing. It is a world with no 'NO' signs. Ahhhh. what a wonderful world. The way I set things up they have no needs. They do what they like AND what I like. They can run around the neighborhood nude and nobody else even notices. Everyone is beautiful enough and there are...

NO DRUG ADDICTS
NO ALCOHOLICS
NO LIARS
NO CHEATS
NO CONMEN
NO TERRORISTS
NO DISGUSTINGLY STUPID PEOPLE
NO REASON TO EVEN NEED TO USE AN ATM
NO TROUBLESOME NEWS REPORTS
NO WORRIES, PERIOD!!!!

It's a wonderful world

Sometimes I feel like doing a Twilight Zone and diving right into that world never to return

LeeS

Postby masc » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:29 pm

If you've found a way in please let me know! ;)
masc

Postby LeeS » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:30 pm

I believe the first thing you have to do is exit the European Union.

Then...turn left :D
LeeS

((( Tro Lo Lo Lo Lo )))

Postby LeeS » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:40 pm

LeeS

((( EU THAT WAS TOO TOO!! )))

Postby LeeS » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:11 am

LeeS

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback