((( THANK YOU!!! )))

This is the place for your ideas and suggestions.
Do not hesitate to give us your opinion on the site.

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

Re: ((( THANK YOU!!! )))

Postby masc » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm

I guess you got that wrong. I am with you when it comes to The Sims games could use more adult features. :thumbup:
But ... one could say you asked for more tolerance and at the same moment you hit on people that do not follow your way of life. :sorry:
masc

Postby LeeS » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:30 pm

THE MESSAGE IS QUITE CLEAR:

They don't want people having sex

and they want people killing each other

There is big money to be made in war!

LeeS

Postby LeeS » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:35 pm

This is Seka, my favorite created Sims 3 character
Let me tell you, the nude mods for Sims 3 are AWESOME!!:

LeeS

Postby LeeS » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:45 pm

It's a shame I cannot share the best of my Sims videos with them dancing nude.
Oh well. At least I can share this one I created:

https://youtu.be/xbOMPL6Jjvo
LeeS

Postby LeeS » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:10 pm

It's such a drag when I don't play Sims 4 for a while and forget all the intricate things I figured out how to do. Couple that with all the hassles I just had working around the latest Sims 4 patch update and it was rather hellish. However, I've come through it just fine and feel quite satisfied with my creation.

I created a new character who looks so real. Well, Bridgette has me mesmerized. She is without a doubt the most REAL character I have ever created. It took fluke timing to get a shot of her looking directly into the camera:

I'm really proud of the party palaces I have created. It took many hours of work, but I like making my Sims characters super-rich so that they don't have to work. All they have to do is keep me inspired to be more active and workout.

I think the problems I have been having with my Sims characters getting too skinny is the direct result of keeping the autonomy off, using the cheats to disable needs decay and having them workout and dance all the time. I'm trying having my too skinny characters eat more. Let's see if that helps to fatten them up.

Frankly, I'm getting tired of kicking them out of the game and remaking them. It's time to try a different option
LeeS

Postby LeeS » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:17 pm

IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO WRITE THIS

IF THERE ARE ANY OF YOU USING CMAR'S NUDE PACKAGES

YOU SHOULD FIND THIS USEFUL:

KEEPING UP WITH THE SIMS 4 UPDATE:

Okay, after much experimentation I believe I have found a solution:

First close the game

Then go into your documents folder and into the Electronic Arts folder where you go to enter the nude mods

Create a new folder in the mods folder and name it something like: SIMS 4 MODS 6.2016

Highlight all the mods in the mods folder and cut and paste them into this newly created folder

Highlight the new folder then cut and paste it into the Electronic Arts folder OUTSIDE of the Sims 4 game

So, now you should have Sims 4 without any special mods at all in the game

Okay, before you start the Sims 4 game right click on the game and choose the REPAIR GAME option before you play the game

Allow the Sims 4 game to go through the entire repair process and when it is done start the game

Let the game play for a little bit without any of the mods

Then exit the game without saving it

With the game closed go back into the Electronic Arts Sims 4 mods folder and copy and paste the mods back into the mods folder

Now Sims 4 should be as it was with the nude mods in it

OKAY, HERE'S THE DEAL

You may have to remake your characters because only certain characters allow you to make them nude

When you see that little wrench that allows you to make them nude DON'T USE IT while making the characters. Make them as close to nude as possible without making them fully nude. If you use that nude option and try to save the character you will not find it in your custom content. Just know that this is a character you will eventually be able to make nude, in the game, using the cheats (ctrl + shift + C) afterwards holding down SHIFT and clicking on the character and using the CAS option after you place the character into a household.

*(ctrl + shift + C after you activate the cheats gets rid of the cheats window. Using this again will bring the cheats window back, if you need it. REMEMBER that every time you go through one of those green diamond travel windows you will have to reactivate the cheats when you arrive wherever it may take you)

SAVE THE CHARACTER BY ITSELF FIRST before you do any nude modification so that you will be able to find it in your custom content

HERE'S THE THING:

Once you use the nude modification you MUST qualify the character by putting something like an N in the name to signify that it is a NUDE version. DO NOT save the nude version with the original name. If you do your character will disappear from your custom content. So, the original character may be named SALLY. However the nude version should be named something like: NSALLY or SALLYN. So that you will know this is the nude version of the same character.

Gosh, I didn't realize how much I had to do to try and fix this problem. It took many frustrating hours and so far it is working correctly. I may be updating this to fix any mistakes I may have made creating these instructions. You can imagine how much frustration I had to go through before figuring this out. I can only hope it will continue to work for at least a while.
LeeS

Postby LeeS » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:12 am

I just created and uploaded this innocent video contained in this post.
There is nothing immoral about it. It's the story of a beautiful friendship.

I find it interesting how Sims 4 characters treat each other as equals.
They don't care at all what the person looks like. It's as though,
to Sims 4 characters, everyone looks exactly the same and is of the same sex

https://youtu.be/akUvRSArL-A
LeeS

Postby LeeS » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:03 am

I just did some modifications to Bridgette and created Sandra
who, in my imagination, is Jenny's sister. She was created to be a best friend
of my imaginary twin brother Elias
LeeS

Postby LeeS » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:31 am

So far I find it best to make my characters nude in their everyday clothing.

Also, I have found variations to my instructions about having a nude version of the characters.
Save the original NOT NUDE character that you know you can eventually make nude.
Then while the character is still in the CAS just click the check icon in the lower-right of the screen.
This will put your nude version into the game.

REMEMBER: Sims will NOT allow you to save a nude character into you custom library.
I guess they do this to make it impossible for people to upload such characters into the online library.
You cannot share your nude characters in the official Sims online content.
Makes sense as you have to have the special mods, to use them, that are not supported by EA
LeeS

Postby LeeS » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:01 pm

At first I thought it would be cool to have my Death character killing people off.
Then I changed my mind. You can't make Sims characters ugly or mean enough
to merit murdering them off.

Besides, if I spend lots of time creating a character I don't want that character
to age or die...OR GET PREGNANT!!!!
LeeS

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback