suggestion for site

This is the place for your ideas and suggestions.
Do not hesitate to give us your opinion on the site.

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

suggestion for site

Postby claritii » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:59 am

hi all im new here and really want to get censor remover and nude skin defaults for sims 3 as i have given on up on sims 4 ever putting what i want in the game.. they took away so many things when they made sims 4, and yes the building is easier, things work better for pathing, alot of improvements to game for building and what not but they are not gonna give us back a open world, or the other things i miss from sims 3, the last 2 expansions were jokes imo, should of been called packs not expansions... gave all the expansion packs with none of the functions i miss from sims 3 so... anyway...

my suggestion for the site 1 is please make free skins easily seen so ppl dont have to spend a hour trying to find anything free wading through all the skins.

2 is please do have some free skins for ppl like me who have no money to pay... just some basic skins please.

thanks
claritii

Re: suggestion for site

Postby masc » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:25 pm

Hi claritii,

First off welcome to xSIMS!

Thanks for your feedback and the suggestion. I will think about it.

Have Fun :thumbup:
masc

Re: suggestion for site

Postby claritii » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:07 pm

ty i did donate since it was reasonable for lifetime membership;:) i do think having a free section bringing in people to the site would help to have others become donaters when they can :) Anyway, appreciate the site and all you offer here, thanks so much::))!!
claritii

Return to Feedback