SIMS4 Clothing

This is the place for your ideas and suggestions.
Do not hesitate to give us your opinion on the site.

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

SIMS4 Clothing

Postby Darlene52 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:33 pm

I am very surprised and disappointed to see there is barely a thing outside nude skins and a few sexy outfits for this version of SIMS. Why is there so little items for this version? The game has been out for over a year and you guys have barely a thing. It;s very disappointing after paying to become a supporter :shock: Are there any plans to create more Mods in the future?
Darlene52

Re: SIMS4 Clothing

Postby masc » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:06 pm

Hi,

I am sorry you are disappointed and don't get that wrong but we do not hide anything from our non Supporter members so you could have looked up everything you would get as benefits for becoming a Supporter before you actually did become one.

However I am still active and will release more mods in the future but can't say anything about the frequenz in which they will come out because this is just a hobby not a business. And because the donations are just enough to cover the expenses of xSIMS.de it isn't likely that this will change.

Have Fun :thumbup:
masc

Postby Lightning2200 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:46 am

lol and its just as worse now (or worser) because of how painfully little there are for sims 4. really was hoping to find great works for sim 4 or atlest edits of the works from sims 3 mods and make them updated for sims 4. (i no nothing about that hurts my brain even trying to think about it..
Lightning2200

Postby simsliebe987 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:17 am

I am also hoping for more Sims 4. I am using Sims 4 now, but some of the mods or skins that I want are for Sims 3 (which I am pretty sure cannot be used for Sims 4)
Man is the only animal that learns by being hypocritical. He pretends to be polite and then, eventually, he becomes polite.
- Jean Kerr
simsliebe987

Return to Feedback