The Sims 4 - Default Female Nude Skins - Hairy 1

What you need to undress your Sims

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc


:langen: Please feel free to leave feedback. If you have any questions please use our support forums.
:langde: Ihr könnt gerne Feedback hinterlassen. Bei Fragen nutzt bitte unser FAQ & Hilfe Forum.

Re: The Sims 4 - Default Female Nude Skins - Hairy 1

Postby aircloud » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:32 pm

thank you so much
aircloud
Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:26 pm

Re: The Sims 4 - Default Female Nude Skins - Hairy 1

Postby 100penis » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:52 am

Any time I click the little 'X' to go nude, they go invisible instead. No other mods as of yet.
100penis
...
...
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:29 pm

Re: The Sims 4 - Default Female Nude Skins - Hairy 1

Postby masc » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:54 pm

100penis wrote:Any time I click the little 'X' to go nude, they go invisible instead. No other mods as of yet.


Sounds like you have a conflicting third party mod installed. Try it with just the mods from us to see if this works.
User avatar
masc
...
...
 
Posts: 1029
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:43 pm

Re: The Sims 4 - Default Female Nude Skins - Hairy 1

Postby Soulbroth » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:26 am

thx
Soulbroth
Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:21 am

Re: The Sims 4 - Default Female Nude Skins - Hairy 1

Postby pig860106 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:06 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
pig860106
Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:57 pm

Re: The Sims 4 - Default Female Nude Skins - Hairy 1

Postby 100penis » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:42 am

masc wrote:
100penis wrote:Any time I click the little 'X' to go nude, they go invisible instead. No other mods as of yet.


Sounds like you have a conflicting third party mod installed. Try it with just the mods from us to see if this works.


Nah, just that one. Is there a thread on this? I couldn't find one. Do you have any other suggestions?
100penis
...
...
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:29 pm

Re: The Sims 4 - Default Female Nude Skins - Hairy 1

Postby masc » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:54 pm

100penis wrote:
masc wrote:
100penis wrote:Any time I click the little 'X' to go nude, they go invisible instead. No other mods as of yet.


Sounds like you have a conflicting third party mod installed. Try it with just the mods from us to see if this works.


Nah, just that one. Is there a thread on this? I couldn't find one. Do you have any other suggestions?


There should be several threads about this in the help-forum but it always comes to what I already told you. They either had an obsolete Sims version or some conflicting third party mod or tool installed.

However, if you want to continue this discussion please use the help-forum because this thread is just for feedback about the nude skin offered in post one. If you like I can cut off the posts here about your issue and move them into a new thread in the help forum.

Have Fun
and thanks again for your donation! :thumbup:
User avatar
masc
...
...
 
Posts: 1029
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:43 pm

Re: The Sims 4 - Default Female Nude Skins - Hairy 1

Postby boga2018 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:25 pm

Thank You
boga2018
Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:37 pm

Re: The Sims 4 - Default Female Nude Skins - Hairy 1

Postby TFB » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:59 pm

y do u have to pay for everything
TFB
Member
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:52 pm

Re: The Sims 4 - Default Female Nude Skins - Hairy 1

Postby jivkootatiq » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:06 pm

as
jivkootatiq
Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:23 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Nude

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests