The Sims 4 - Nude Mod / Clothes

What you need to undress your Sims

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

:langen: Please feel free to leave feedback. If you have any questions please use our support forums.
:langde: Ihr könnt gerne Feedback hinterlassen. Bei Fragen nutzt bitte unser FAQ & Hilfe Forum.

Re: The Sims 4 - Nude Mod / Clothes

Postby Nervous100 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:45 am

Needs update! new sims update has broken the script.
Nervous100

Postby masc » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:35 pm

It is still working absolutely fine! :wacko:
First off after a Sims 4 update don't forget to reenable mods in the options menu of The Sims 4!
If this is not the solution for your issues you have to fix them by removing conflicting mods and/or updating The Sims 4 to the latest version. Check earlier posts in this thread and the FAQ and the forums, there are already tons of threads about this subject.

masc

Postby Alpacky » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:15 am

Hi... i too am having issues with transparent sims and ranom underwear appearing instead..? Ive looked but have found no answer. Ive checked for mod conflicts and my game is up to date.
Alpacky

Postby masc » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Alpacky wrote:Hi... i too am having issues with transparent sims and ranom underwear appearing instead..? Ive looked but have found no answer. Ive checked for mod conflicts and my game is up to date.

This is a widely known issue caused by faulty mods. Do the following, remove all mod but ours and try again. If that works put your other mods back in using the 50/50 method: Put half of you other mods into the mod folder and see if it works. If it does move them out again and take the other half in and try again. The mod causing the issue should be in that half. After that take half of the mods out you know the conflicting mod was in and repeat this procedure until you found the conflicting mod/s.

masc

Postby JayJay187 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:45 pm

masc wrote:

Alpacky wrote:Hi... i too am having issues with transparent sims and ranom underwear appearing instead..? Ive looked but have found no answer. Ive checked for mod conflicts and my game is up to date.

This is a widely known issue caused by faulty mods. Do the following, remove all mod but ours and try again. If that works put your other mods back in using the 50/50 method: Put half of you other mods into the mod folder and see if it works. If it does move them out again and take the other half in and try again. The mod causing the issue should be in that half. After that take half of the mods out you know the conflicting mod was in and repeat this procedure until you found the conflicting mod/s.

I too had this issue. Removing everything and re-adding mods 2-3 at a time is what helped me get my game back to being modded, and working. It's tedious if you had/have a lot of CC like myself, but worth it, for the sake of a non-buggy game.

This still works flawlessly til this day.
JayJay187

Postby testaccount » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:37 pm

nice skin !!!
testaccount

Postby BigEpic » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:05 pm

it doesn't work they are just like barbies and i just have this mod and the mosaic remover
BigEpic

Postby masc » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:23 pm

BigEpic wrote:it doesn't work they are just like barbies and i just have this mod and the mosaic remover

Check this FAQ entry :idea:
masc

Postby Festerdam » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:55 pm

War es geplant das wen Ich auf x drücke das der körper ganz verschwindet?
Festerdam

Postby redneck1992 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:59 pm

got the same problem like masc, just barbies. And same Mods, only No Mosaic and Nude Mod!! Nude mod doesnt work yet?
redneck1992

PreviousNext

Return to Nude