Sims 4 Nude Clothes (Invisible Clothing)

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

:langen: Please feel free to leave feedback. If you have any questions please use our support forums.
:langde: Ihr könnt gerne Feedback hinterlassen. Bei Fragen nutzt aber bitte unser FAQ & Hilfe Forum.

Re: Sims 4 Nude Clothes (Invisible Clothing)

Postby Onemario1234 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:30 am

masc wrote:
Onemario1234 wrote:Well, now I don't know if I should use this, or the one the page already has. They're both good.

You should use the one from me because it has been updated to be used with the newest Sims 4 patch but not the one promoted in this thread!

Have Fun! ;)

Ok, thanks! :mrgreen:
I only use the mods so I can make nudists. I don't sexualize them... Honestly, I find that gross. But if you want to, that's perfectly fine with me. You do what you like, and I won't judge.
Onemario1234

Postby chamaco_travieso » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:36 am

Great Job, thank you

If someone can't find the naked top, just go to the default bra and it appears as a recolor
chamaco_travieso

Postby franpanxop » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:41 am

Is there a possibility to update this mod? :oops: It doesn't appear in the game with the last update :cry: It was really good, because these were the only real "nude clothes" and not a mod for make sims nude.
franpanxop

Postby masc » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:23 pm

It is still working fine for me! You just have to reactivate your custom content in the Sims 4 options menu! ;)
masc

Postby dlmartins » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:02 pm

Much thanks . great work
dlmartins

Postby TheBossWoman » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:26 pm

Thanks for this. Will be trying it in game shortly! :D
TheBossWoman

Postby farizmoh » Tue May 14, 2019 3:47 pm

Thank you very much, great work!
farizmoh

Postby CatCreature » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:06 am

Is there any way to fix this? I see a lot of people had odd issues with it, but I never have. This has been the best working one for me, and it's my favorite one to use, but Sims who use these clothes are now showing up in-game with shiny white spots all over them. It doesn't show that in CAS though, only in game-play. I assume it just needs some kind of update because it's now incompatible, or something?

What I don't understand is...UNDERNEATH the white spots, the Sim looks perfectly fine, the 'clothes' look exactly the same and everything, yet it's clearly the clothes triggering the spots. Is there anything I could try?

I did try Masc's instead, but there's some differences between the two that still lead me to prefer this one. :\ I'm at a loss with what to do...
CatCreature

Previous

Return to Member Creations