Sims 4 Nude Clothes (Invisible Clothing)

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

:langen: Please feel free to leave feedback. If you have any questions please use our support forums.
:langde: Ihr könnt gerne Feedback hinterlassen. Bei Fragen nutzt aber bitte unser FAQ & Hilfe Forum.

Re: Sims 4 Nude Clothes (Invisible Clothing)

Postby BeAFrog » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:45 pm

Hi LuciusGremory,

this thread already answered some questions in regards on how to use the mod. Did you read and try them. Please specify what you already tried.

Best,
BeAFrog
Forum
FAQ
“Reading is a discount ticket to everywhere.”
BeAFrog

Re: Sims 4 Nude Skins (Invisible Clothing)

Postby LeGrosWinnie » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:48 pm

Snaitf wrote:
bladexdsl wrote:these dont show up i've looked in underwear i've checked every swatch their no where to be found. their in mods folder, scripts is checked.

Not sure what to tell you, this seems to be a problem that only you are having. Is the mod being listed in your mods list when you first start the game? And, if so, are you sure they aren't there? Under the default underwear thumbnail with the "!" symbol for a swatch. And, make sure you have any category filters turned off.

I get the same issue.
If I use the red X to delete the cloth it just display the normal pink underwear...
LeGrosWinnie

Postby BeAFrog » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:01 pm

Same answer as several times before.

Most likely the answer.

All readers do me a favour and don't have me type the same thing in the same thread over and over again. :gamergr:
Forum
FAQ
BeAFrog

Postby LeGrosWinnie » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:20 pm

BeAFrog wrote:Same answer as several times before.

Most likely the answer.

All readers do me a favour and don't have me type the same thing in the same thread over and over again. :gamergr:

I find the answer not with your text but with the screen capture...

"swatch" is quite difficult to understand directly... because for me it's a "color", a "style", a "model", etc. so...
if I look at wordreference.com, a "swatch" is a "sample"... how can players understand that if it's the first time they use this kind of "skin"/"clothe" ?

The other clothes I am using have their own "(3d) model" so it's easy to find them. How am I suppose to know that this one is not classified as a clothe ? :(

I hope you see what I mean.

Anyway, good job. :-)
LeGrosWinnie

Postby BeAFrog » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:42 pm

I do understand the confusion, however we did not name it swatch that is what the little sample icon is called. masc and me usually try to avoid such descriptions. Also, I understand if someone has trouble finding it, all I asked everyone for is to make some effort reading a thread before asking a question, as it is very tedious to answer the same question over and over. So don't take it personal! ;)

Thanks for your feedback. :thumbup: I will create a new help topic explaining about Skins, Nude Clothes and Censor remover hoping that this will help everyone new to the subject.

Have a good week,
BeAFrog
Forum
FAQ
BeAFrog

Postby LeGrosWinnie » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:00 pm

Thanks a lot for your reply.
It's really nice to know that you care about the players. ;)

And once again, thanks for this "mod" that works really good. :D
LeGrosWinnie

Postby marijuanaboy » Mon May 18, 2015 2:50 pm

Works great! Just paste in mod folder in Sims4 folder in my docs. You can find the clothe in the default underwear of the sim, change the color (swatch) to the one that has a red exclamation point thing and voila! Good stuff!! Perfect paired with a good nude mod. :perfect:
marijuanaboy

Postby Thesimsfromorig » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:52 pm

This may sound retarded but how do you download it I don't see the link.(First download on this site) :stupid:
Thesimsfromorig

Postby BeAFrog » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:09 am

Right at the bottom of the first posting (after all the images) is the Download. ;)
Forum
FAQ
BeAFrog

Postby simmingsusan » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:52 am

Thanks for the wonderful talent,, I really like this site. Its a little sexy and a lot of badass.
simmingsusan

PreviousNext

Return to Member Creations