Sims 4 Nude Clothes (Invisible Clothing)

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

:langen: Please feel free to leave feedback. If you have any questions please use our support forums.
:langde: Ihr könnt gerne Feedback hinterlassen. Bei Fragen nutzt aber bitte unser FAQ & Hilfe Forum.

Re: Sims 4 Nude Clothes (Invisible Clothing)

Postby uhriahx » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:08 am

Thank you so much.
uhriahx

Postby shadowz666 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:07 pm

When you say "They are available for all ages, both genders" do you also mean children and a like cause thats just worng, but if im wrong then sorry
shadowz666

Postby green man » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:27 pm

like it but the men could do with a dick
green man

Postby Lynnsey » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:14 am

its not working for me,i had other mods in my mod folder and deleted most of them. i downloaded your mod and put it into my folder and then started up my game and nothing is appearing were you said it would,do i need to restart my computer or something? please help :(
Lynnsey

Postby masc » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:37 pm

Lynnsey wrote:its not working for me ...

Check this FAQ entry!
masc

Postby hollowlee » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:30 am

it doesnt work for me
everytime i go to underwear and bra i dont see the option for invisible clothing :(
hollowlee

Postby masc » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:13 pm

hollowlee wrote:it doesnt work for me
everytime i go to underwear and bra i dont see the option for invisible clothing :(

Hey, Install the following mod and follow the instructions in the thread about how to use it: Click :thumbup:
masc

Postby anthonybotano » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:13 am

If this doesn't work for you, then try this.

I'm using Windows 10 Pro, so I'm getting to my mods folder via Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4. When there, I double click on the mods folder and in there you will see a Resource.cfg file Right click on the file and delete it. For those who are new at this... The file is like memory for your mods, and sometimes new mods may not show up. By deleting the Resource.cfg file, you are sort of resetting your mods. I do this on a regular basis because I'm always modding, and things don't always show up until I delete the file. This does the trick most of the time, but sometimes when it doesn't, it's because of the game version(updates) and you need to look for a different version of the same type of mod. And don't worry... The Resource.cfg file recreates itself after every game launch.
anthonybotano

Postby Onemario1234 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:52 am

Well, now I don't know if I should use this, or the one the page already has. They're both good.
I only use the mods so I can make nudists. I don't sexualize them... Honestly, I find that gross. But if you want to, that's perfectly fine with me. You do what you like, and I won't judge.
Onemario1234

Postby masc » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:38 am

Onemario1234 wrote:Well, now I don't know if I should use this, or the one the page already has. They're both good.

You should use the one from me because it has been updated to be used with the newest Sims 4 patch but not the one promoted in this thread!

Have Fun! ;)

masc

PreviousNext

Return to Member Creations