Sims 4 - Thumpbunny's Pubic Hair Tattoos -4 Styles/10 Colors

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

:langen: Please feel free to leave feedback. If you have any questions please use our support forums.
:langde: Ihr könnt gerne Feedback hinterlassen. Bei Fragen nutzt aber bitte unser FAQ & Hilfe Forum.

Re: Sims 4 - Thumpbunny's Pubic Hair Tattoos -4 Styles/10 Colors

Postby BeAFrog » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:04 am

@ 01Sims3 Bilder kannst Du per Anhang hochladen.

:langen:
The tattoos are working. Tested 23 Dec 14.

Move only the content of one folder (bush, forest, neat, tuft) to the mods folder.

As described by the author the tattoo is a lower back and it requires some patience to find the desired one.

:langde:
Funktionieren, getetstet am 23 Dezember 14.

Packt nur den Inhalt eines Ornders (bush, forest, neat, tuft) in den Mods Ordner.

Wie vom Modder beschrieben sind die Tattoos als unterer Rücken angelegt und es braucht etwas Geduld das richtige zu finden.
The Sims tattoos Download
Forum
FAQ
“Reading is a discount ticket to everywhere.”
BeAFrog

Postby Slotmaschine » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:17 pm

wirklich klasse danke!! :thumbup:
Slotmaschine

Postby Thumpbunny » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:53 am

Hi Simmers,

I've read a few posts that run along the lines of "pick the style you want and put its folder in your mods folder". In truth you don't need to pick just one style. I have made the mistake of assuming that everyone knows the same things I do or has done the same reading. Silly me.

By editing the Resource.cfg file in your mods folder you can train your game to search for deeper folder structures within your mods folder for loading. The advantage for this is it helps keep the old Mods folder organized and not all in one spot as a royal mess of files. An example could be that within mods you may have a "clothing/female/swim/bikini" folder.
The default resource.cfg only allows for a search one folder deep which is a bit useless really so here's what I did to make things more useful. . . .

1 - COPY RESOURCE.CFG ONTO YOUR DESKTOP

2 - RENAME THE ORIGINAL TO RESOURCE.CFG.BAK (this way its still there in case you ever desire to revert it)

3 - OPEN THE COPY OF RESOURCE.CFG ON YOUR DESKTOP WITH A TEXT EDITOR (notebook will do the trick)

4 - REPLACE THE TEXT INSIDE RESOURCE.CFG WITH THIS:

Priority 500
PackedFile *.package
PackedFile *\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*\*\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*\*\*\*.package
DirectoryFiles unpackedmods autoupdate

(the last line is there in case you still have older script mods that need to be put into the mods folder in their zip format. ...may or may not be neccessary anymore but it won't kill your game)

5 - SAVE THE CHANGES AND PLACE INTO YOUR MODS FOLDER.

This change will allow you to use a folder structure six layers deep....more than enough to keep all your mods a bit more well organised and less chaotic. It will also make it easier to find mods in the future in case you decide they aren't for you and you can delete 'em.
Thumpbunny

Postby uc1 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:33 pm

cheers
uc1

Postby conde2409 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:22 am

Fantastic thank you. :thumbup: :perfect:
conde2409

Postby basis » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:18 pm

very nice
basis

Postby squeearo » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:51 pm

:wacko:
squeearo

Postby Deckmaster » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:30 pm

These creations unfortunately aren't compatible with the Get Together expansion. Could you please fix that?
Deckmaster

Postby Thumpbunny » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:17 pm

Hi,

Sadly, I have had no problems with my pubic tattoos while playing Get Together. My sims are still running around all pubed up and loving simlife.
I have had the problem with club outfits that Deckmaster messaged me about and I've come to the conclusion that it is caused by custom clothing that is not flagged correctly. This is also what causes sims to sometimes shower with clothes on.
It's not an easy one to fix, especially if you have alot of clothing CC like I do.
Sorry I couldn't be more help on this but, as I said, I'm running GT fine with my tattoos and 3.25 GB of other mods so I honestly don't think it's my stuff that's griefing you.. :(
Thumpbunny

Postby Deckmaster » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:22 am

EA has fixed the problem with their latest patch. Now custom content like 'tattoos' are not interfering when females change into outfits for clubbing.
Deckmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Member Creations