Nude All-In-One Pack v1.0

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

:langen: Please feel free to leave feedback. If you have any questions please use our support forums.
:langde: Ihr könnt gerne Feedback hinterlassen. Bei Fragen nutzt bitte unser FAQ & Hilfe Forum.

Nude All-In-One Pack

Postby masc » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:10 pm

Sims 4 Supporter Reward
xSIMS.de Nude AllInOne Download

Created by masc

DOWNLOAD
v1.0 ZIP-Version
v1.0 Installer-Version

Content/Enthält:
Fem Nude Skins: Shaven2 Booty
Male Nude Skins: Hairy
Censor Remover
Nude Clothes/Mod

:langen:
This pack has everything you need to get realistic nude Sims, a skin for females and males as well as nude clothes to be able to undress your Sim and a censor grid remover to remove the pixelation you see when your sim showers or uses the toilette.

All elements of this pack can be downloaded seperately as well. This pack is just for your convenience.

To install simply unzip the downloaded file and place the package-file/s into the following folder: My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods. If you need a tool to unzip the file you can use the free 7-Zip. In case you downloaded the installer version just extract it wherever you like and start the Install executable.

Please be aware that only one nude skin for each gender should be installed at the same time. So if you have an older or another version installed in your mods folder remove them!

:langde:
Dieses Pack enthält alles was Du braucht für realistische nackte Sims, einen Nackt-Skin für Frauen und einen für Männer, Nackt-Kleidung damit Du Deinen Sim wann immer Du möchtest auch entkleiden kannst, als auch einen Censor-Remover der die Verpixelung entfernt wenn Dein Sim unter der Dusche ist oder die Toilette benutzt.

Alle Elemente dieses Pack können auch einzeln herunter geladen werden, es ist als Komfort-Paket zu verstehen.

Zur Installation die heruntergeladene Datei entpacken und die Package-Datei/en in folgenden Ordner kopieren: Eigene Dokumente\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\Mods. Wenn du noch ein Programm zum entpacken der Zip-Datei benötigst, kannst du z.B. das kostenlose 7-Zip verwenden. Falls Du die Installer-Variante heruntergeladen hast, dann diese einfach irgendwo entpacken und den Installer starten.

Bitte beachte unbedingt das immer nur ein Nude-Skin je Geschlecht installiert sein darf. Wenn du also noch eine alte, bzw. andere Version installiert hast, entferne diese aus dem Mod-Ordner!
Last edited by masc on Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:11 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Reason: NEW
masc

Re: Nude All-In-One Pack v1.0

Postby juannnch » Sat May 14, 2016 5:27 pm

IT's not working forme, I dont know why. I cant seem to get them naked
juannnch

Postby masc » Mon May 23, 2016 12:28 pm

juannnch wrote:IT's not working forme, I dont know why. I cant seem to get them naked

Please check our netiquette and act accordingly!
masc

Postby JyvLinn » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:03 pm

Thank you for this!
But is this also naked in CAS?
:thumbup:
JyvLinn

Postby LaFemmeNikita97 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:19 pm

Hi, since the new update with the gender fluidity this mod will not work for me. Please help.
LaFemmeNikita97

Postby masc » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:58 am

LaFemmeNikita97 wrote:Hi, since the new update with the gender fluidity this mod will not work for me. Please help.

Hi,

The last Sims 4 patch created issues with several mods especially nude skins and the nude mod and also with this combined mod. We are currently in the process of updating all our mods but this takes time. So far this mod hasn't been updated yet. Please check the news for what has been updated. For further information on the issue please search the forums because there are already plenty of threads about it.
masc

Return to The Sims 4