Revealing Clothing Ideas

If you have an idea for some new clothes, post em here.

Moderators: BeAFrog, masc

Revealing Clothing Ideas

Postby Onemario1234 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:21 pm

There aren't many clothes that reveal the "parts." Not even on this forum. So, I thought I'd share ideas for more clothes that reveal. Hopefully my ideas are considered, but no hard feelings if they aren't.

As a note, I'm going for things that usually don't give off a sexual feel, unlike the corset.

First off, an open bathrobe. This one is kinda self explanatory, but I'll put a picture as an example nonetheless. (Picture is here, as I don't know how to actually post it.)

Next is a towel which doesn't cover the breasts. A towel only covering the waist down. Like the male's towel, but for females. (I couldn't find an example picture.)

That's all I've got, but I'll post a reply to this topic if I think of anything else. I hope I helped in some way!
I only use the mods so I can make nudists. I don't sexualize them... Honestly, I find that gross. But if you want to, that's perfectly fine with me. You do what you like, and I won't judge.
Onemario1234

Revealing Clothing Ideas (Continued)

Postby Onemario1234 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:48 am

I thought of something else! Maybe you can make something like the Gypsy Skirt from that one post a few months back. It doesn't have to look like this skirt specifically, it doesn't even have to be a skirt at all, but I would like if you could do this! Again, I hope I'm helping as much as possible! Thank you for reading!
I only use the mods so I can make nudists. I don't sexualize them... Honestly, I find that gross. But if you want to, that's perfectly fine with me. You do what you like, and I won't judge.
Onemario1234

Return to Requests